X

Rates?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rates?

I am a nOOb at lowering springs so could you guys help me find out which spring rates are good and which aren't i've searched and haven't found crap. Thanks

depends on what you need them for. stock rates are 263/143 (from here ) For cruising something around 350/250 would be decent, if you want more performance go higher.

Comment

For street? For autocross? For road racing? What shocks will you be running? How much money do you have?

Oh and BTW, n00b is not spelled nOOb.

Comment

you MUST be a n00b if u spelled it as nOOb. lol...anyways.. it all depends on what your doing. do u lower it for style? performance??

Comment

b(.)(.)bs

Comment

I am running Blues and I want to get the tein lowering springs, what do you guys think?

Comment

Comment

teins to soft...get somthing stiffer

Comment

it would really depend what you plan to use your car for.
                  If it's a daily driver, stick with a softer spring for a more comfy ride, if it's for track, go with something stiffer at a cost of a harsher ride.

My springs rates are 16K/14K and it's like not having suspension at all (horrible ride on the street), but they work great at the track and to me that's more important than having a comfortable car to drive around in.

Comment

Working...
                  X