ABS LED...where is this???

ok ive search and read the helms…why can i not find the deal that gives off the LED code for ABS problems…can someone tell me where exactly this damn thing is…a pic would be great too

while im writing this ill tell you my deal w/ the ABS…basically after 5-10 mintues on the highway doing around 65-80 the light comes on…anyone every have this problem?

please help someone…thanks

what year is your car? I had a 1990 GS 2 door. Its on the passenger side rear. I know there is a big sqaure plastic plate and I believe that is for the seat belt motor. If you look along the edge of the rear passenger side seat you should find a small plastic plate (about an inch across). Pop that out and the LED is in there. Its a bitch to see so you might be better off waiting for it go get dark then try to count the flashes.

alrite wtf???..i have a 92 hatch…andf still cant find it…tried to look tonight and still no clue?? :shrug: …so i look by the rear right seat and there is 2 little panels…so i remove them both look in them (in pitch black)…and see nothing…why can i not find this damn thing…ill try taking a pic tomorrow…thanks anyways

did you look at the teg tips section first? Its pretty detailed. Heres a link

http://www.g2ic.com/tegtips/brakesus/6.html

alrite…so i guess i didnt search in the teg tips…thanks for that one

alrite that was easy enough…my problem is that its not seeing the teeth on the left front wheel…ill probably just take it off clean it and put it back together an see how that goes…thanks for your help junkman…and next time ill check the teg tips if i cant find anything in the forums