X

removing booster

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing booster

can anyone tell me what may be involved in eliminating the brake booster, reasons are because it is my car,

master cylinder, then four nuts on the inside and the rod that connects to the brake pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by DA9project
      can anyone tell me what may be involved in eliminating the brake booster, reasons are because it is my car,

Comment

bwahahahahahahahaha

what in the FUCK are you smoking, and what in the FUCK could you possibly hope to achieve by removing your power assistance for your brakes?

other than a shittier car, that is....

Comment

hey i know...moderators/neil, can we ban this guy permanently please? the reasons being that he's a dumbass we don't want around....

Comment

can i eliminate my wheels? those are just slowing me down

Comment

VROOOMMM VROOMMM VROOOMM VROOOMM

25....35...45....55....65....75.....85.....95.....105...115....120 REDLINE VREEEEEEEEEEE VREEEEEE VREEEEEE

OH FUCK DEAR!!!!! NO BRAK-.....................

R.i.P.

Comment

can anyone help me remove the frame?? Its very heavy and will seriously help my E.T. if I can get rid of it

Comment

can anyone tell me what may be involved in eliminating the wheel bearings, reasons are because it is my car,

Comment

I want to get rid of my muffler bearings too, I heard you could get +20hp on a stock car.

Comment

Removing the tranny will give you an easy 100 horse and improve your times.

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Ferret
                        what in the FUCK could you possibly hope to achieve by removing your power assistance for your brakes?
                        it's only dead weight anyway

Comment

Working...
                        X