BREMBO crossdrilled?

I need to replace my rotors pretty soon and i see alot of brembo crossdrilled on EBAY for about 200 bucks or less for all 4, are they any good or is ir really better than the blank version?
anybodies got experience with them??
plz i need the feed back and input from you guys, anything will help
thanks alot and have a good turkey

For 200 bucks you could buy good pads and some Brembo blanks and feel a bigger differance.

I run the Brembo blanks with AEM pads, they work very well for me. A lot of people complain that the blanks need to be turned quite often and that they “warp” even though the “warping” theory has been proved incorrect many times on here.

go to http://www.importrp.com and get brembo blanks and axxis/pbr metal masters for less than $200 shipped.

I went from not being able to stop (having to downshift) when I hit 45MPH to hitting 80MPH and going down to 40 in an instant with my new Brake setup.

> 2x Front Brembo Blanks = $58
> 2x Rear Brembo Blanks = $44
> 2x Front PBR Ultimates = $38
> 2x Rear PBR Ultimates = $34
> Shipping = $34.19 UPS Ground (48lbs)
TOTAL = $208.19 SHIPPED
That was to 33176 maybe it will be cheaper to were you live. This was ordered from IRP (Import Replacement Parts) and boy do they provide a great service!
GL :rockon:

i got brembo blanks also and they are nice, but i dont think im using the full potential of the braking power since i got oem pads, i should have gotten more of a performance pad. but i plan on redoing my brakes again with ss lines and a new master cylinder and better pads

Next on my list are Goodridge SS Lines but I was wondering if there are any MC’s that perform better than the stock LS ones?

dude if im looking correctly right now…without shipping you can get all four rotors and pads for around 100 bux!!!

i might spend that extra bill on ss lines…what do ya think?

definately get the lines too!

earls or goodridge?

get power slots. brembo’s rust. I have the blanks and they suck. swapping to power slots soon.

also look into a baer setup. It comes with ss lines already. entry level system is not that bad price.

what.

then again, those are the cheap blanks tho.

Brembo crossdrilled come zinc coated. They don’t rust.

i have brembo cross drilled with Axxis platinum plated all this s/h for 200 CAN on ebay, they work very fine i recommand.

metal master pads tear your rotors to shit.

if you don’t believe me, ask the 2 sets of rotors i went through in about 15,000 miles.

went over to hawks and didn’t look back. :up:

Oh, I guess I should have gone that route.

Yeah I have the metal masters and they put out sooo much break dust. I’ll be switching to the hawks pretty soon.

i have brembo cross drilled i love them i could tell a big diff in breaking.i would say to get them they work realy well plus they look realy nice on the car. alot better that ugly stock blanks.