Need opinions on camber kit

Sup yall been lookin for a good camber kit for awhile now and heard nothing but good things about the ingalls. Been wanting to get a set but they are quite expensive. Ive seen a set of Arospeed Camber kit for the front on Ebay for like 58 bucks. Anyone run on these? Good? Bad? I am lowered on H&R Full coilovers and pretty slammed. Probably 2.5 to 3 Inches. Anyone lowered this low have their Ingalls or any other camber kit cause there ball joints to hit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

well i use to have the arospeed one from ebay…it was alrite i believe basically the same design as the ingalls…the only problem i had were 2 of the bolts threads jump stripped off…went to hardwear store and bought new bolts/nuts and modified it and it worked fine…so basically there not bad they take care of the job…only thing i was dropped on tiens s techs(2") and the camber was set all the way out and was still not enough…so i think ingalls has an extreme kit maybe look into that

I have an Ingalls on mine, it works fine for me.

Eibach or Ingalls… :up:

somebody (XDEep maybe?) had a bad experience with one of those generic camber kits.

I went ahead and ordered the real Ingalls kits. Figure I’ll do it right the first time and not have to worry about it.

SPC ball joints— they have been killing Ingalls for awhile since they can adjust farther than ingalls, but I have both— ingalls and SPC. out of both I think that the SPC has better adjustment.