X

Need opinions on camber kit

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need opinions on camber kit

Sup yall been lookin for a good camber kit for awhile now and heard nothing but good things about the ingalls. Been wanting to get a set but they are quite expensive. Ive seen a set of Arospeed Camber kit for the front on Ebay for like 58 bucks. Anyone run on these? Good? Bad? I am lowered on H&R Full coilovers and pretty slammed. Probably 2.5 to 3 Inches. Anyone lowered this low have their Ingalls or any other camber kit cause there ball joints to hit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

well i use to have the arospeed one from ebay...it was alrite i believe basically the same design as the ingalls...the only problem i had were 2 of the bolts threads jump stripped off..went to hardwear store and bought new bolts/nuts and modified it and it worked fine..so basically there not bad they take care of the job...only thing i was dropped on tiens s techs(2") and the camber was set all the way out and was still not enough...so i think ingalls has an extreme kit maybe look into that

Comment

I have an Ingalls on mine, it works fine for me.

Comment

Eibach or Ingalls....

Comment

somebody (XDEep maybe?) had a bad experience with one of those generic camber kits.

I went ahead and ordered the real Ingalls kits. Figure I'll do it right the first time and not have to worry about it.

Comment

SPC ball joints--- they have been killing Ingalls for awhile since they can adjust farther than ingalls, but I have both--- ingalls and SPC. out of both I think that the SPC has better adjustment.

Comment

Working...
            X