Car bouncing with coilovers and stock struts

First of all i searched and only found answers with aftermarket struts. i have ground control coilovers and stock struts. i packed my car up 4 people deep and the back started bouncing terribly and bottoming out. now it is scraping everywhere in the back but the back isnt sitting any lower. Are my struts blown??? if its not that anyone have any other ideas on what could have happened?

yes, buy new shocks

Sorry to say, but if you expect your car to ride good on a dropped suspension then you need to match your struts to the drop you are after.

What I am trying to say is that the stockers will not work. They are not designed for the kind of compression/travel range a lowered suspension demands. Not to mention, not all aftermarked struts are either. Some struts will ride great with a 1"-2" drop, but then suck at lower ride heights. IE - Tokico blues if I remember correctly are not ment for 2"+ drops. Most people go with Koni yellows with the GC coils.

good looks

tokico illuminas are great also with Gc’s if you dont have the money to drop on koni’s…