mmm.....gettin close

i can already see teeth marks in my dashboard. :naughty:

Would those be from you or your new cat?:wink:
Matt

yummy

what are those off of?? vigor?

Im going to be buying new calipers this winter as my old ones are old rusty and in need of a rebuild. But i want to keep my rotors as they are only a year old and work great… brembo blanks

brembo blanks that work great…you’re a lucky guy. most people who get 'em end up having them turned at least twice a year. :down:

the calipers are off a legend.

i have noticed some people having issues with them… but mine look brand new… the surface is totally flat. I used carbon ceramic pads on them and ive had no complaints. Pads were really pricey but they seem to be worth it.

hey man if it works for you, keep with it i guess. :shrug:

wasn’t working for me, so i went back to OE napa rotors and haven’t had a problem (with my rotors :p) since. :slight_smile:

i was gonna say…

sounds like you have multiple problems… the chronic bedwetting… delusions of grandeur…that bizzare obsession you have with anything velvet.

But rotors… no sir… you are 100% A OK. :up:

hehehe… btw hows them furry rats doin? especially the one who binged, but had trouble purging?

:rofl:

they’re doin great. they love the new house and their new cage, although fungo’s got a bit of the winter blahs. she’s been gettin better recently though.

as for the brake parts, each side (caliper and rotor) adds about 4.3 pounds to the car’s weight. total. so um…to all the penis-breath idiots emailing me telling me that the weight addition makes the increased stopping power worthless…eat a fucking cock.

that is all.

mark, you didn’t PAINT those calipers, did you??

lord no. :giggle:

they’re powdercoated. the brackets and rotor hats are painted the same color.

as far as the weight breakdown:

stock rotor: 11.2 pounds (after 2 or 3 turn-downs)
stock caliper: 10.6 pounds (bracket, o.e. pads, everything)

11.1" prelude rotor: 13.0 pounds (brand spankin’ new)
legend 2-pot caliper: 12.0 pounds (bracket, o.e. pads, everything)

very nice :up:

Mark - I need a big favor… Could you take some measurements of the pads and give me things like thickness, length, width, height. If you’re really in a good mood…did I mention Ferrets rule…could you take some good descriptive pictures of the stock brakes? :bowdown: :bowdown: aim me or email me chsscott@aol.com

for pads, ITR/NSX pads will work if that’s what you’re looking for. :wink:

for the rest…eh, i’ll see what i can do around the time of the meet (this saturday, the 4th) at my house. :slight_smile: i’ll have to convince someone to take off their stock rotor, cause mine are gone. but it should be doable. :up:

Damn, well if you have anything. The OEM pads are the most important thing. I can just wing the actual size of the caliper.

what exactly is it you’re looking to put together? you can hit me up on AIM or email or something. hell i’ll give you my number and you can call me if you want. just lemme know what it is you’re up to and i’ll do my best to get you whatever info you need. :slight_smile: