Adjustable Uca Camber Kit! Goldline...

HERE IS THE LINK :

http://www.streetrays.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=453&osCsid=c92255067d20428ca50290121a986bb3

Just an option that I found…comments encouraged.

I haven’t searched for Goldline yet, but I am thinking this is an incorrect pic.

dang, for a hundred and ten each im tempted to try em just to see… i bet someone a set that they hit the inner fenderwells tho…

if they weren’t being sold from a cookie-cutter site i’ve never heard of, i’d probably be willing to try them.

looks like i’ll pass till i know for sure tho.

so who is gonna try it? i was one of the first if not the first to get the spc ball joint camber kit. who is gonna test these out for the group. maybe we should all pitch in and send a set to omniman… lol whatcha think mark?

i don’t think steve would be happy if we did. :stuck_out_tongue:

what the hell was i thinkin… there isnt any demand for aftermarket DA upper control arms anyway. the new bandwagon now is titanium rods :rofl:

Hmmm don’t know why I just FINALLY got an email reply that people were posting here…

…anyways, I spoke with Craig from Goldline. The pic is indeed incorrect. That is for a 96-00 Civic. The one that Goldline sells is EXACTLY what you would get from SPC, even the same part number.

So we are again, WITHOUT.

However, I have also spoken with Steve and Bobby from Omni Power USA. From what they were explaining to me, is that they will be possibly engineering uca’s for the DA chassis mid 05.

crosses fingers

all you’re gonna do is cut off your circulation.

they told me back in 2002 that they would be engineering them in mid-late 2003. then in 2003 they said mid-late 2004.

see a pattern here?

It seems more like in the past that they were trying to see if other chassis, like the DC, or EM/EK could be used on the DA. Unfortunately with the design of the DA’s front suspension, there is not a lot of room. Hence why people have issues with “tapping” in the front fenders.

Bobby told me that they have uca’s that bolt up, and “fit”, but that’s it…no room to adjust them, and for a small company, they do not currently have the resources to re-engineer a complete uca.

Oh well.

Well, sucks for Omni that I no longer have time to wait.

sucks for us AND omni that they decided to make titanium connecting rods before our camber kits.

at least we know where their loyalties now lay…with the stunnas who chase the bling. :down:

oh so they are still thinking about making them huh… roflmao

THAT’S that bullshit…

dammit jake.

stop bitching about the omnizor and go get me my fucking fitting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even if that was for the G2, I wouldn’t buy it. It’s only for positive camber… :bawl:

well chs u have at least some good options since you are looking for more negative camber. get the vision kit for your car. for the rest of us that want 0-1* negative camber all the time, while being dropped, need to find another kit that doesnt seem to exist yet…
and yes mark ill get your fitting this week.

:clap:

i get paid wednesday. :up: