SEMA peeps. Poly bushing company in Central Hall

Hey. Anyone who went to SEMA. There was this Poly bushing company in the Central Hall, in the first part, before you got past the Ford section. Well anyways they made trailing arm bushings for our cars, and the center metal post rotated in the bushing so when your trailing arm traveled up/down, it didn’t cause stress on the bushing. Well my friend though he grabbed a brochure or the guys card, but I don’t remember them having any brochures when we were there. He can’t remember if he swiped his buyers card to get info sent. And I really wanted to pick up a set of these.

So. Do any of you guys who went to sema remember this company. If so, got their info?

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=893&osCsid=faa3a5c5cf541f8eb95c0841521b982d

looks like it would be really stiff

there is a thread on these somewhere in GD or so, they would be VERY stiff, no poly, just a spherical bushing.

Wrong ones. The ones I saw at sema were a polyurathane bushing. And the shaft didn’t rotate on a sphere. It rotated in a circle forwards and backwards, no side tilt movement.