1.5" drop or less...which springs?

i recently took out the tiens s techs springs cause the drop was to much…had to do the slalom around every pothole…and basically was anoying to drive around…so i put back my stock springs w/ KYB GR-2s and it drives great…but i want to get rid of the wheel gap…so i need to know which springs will drop it no more than 1.5…was looking into the eibach pro-kit…you guys know any others?? thanks and searching didnt really find me anything other than adjustable coilovers…which i dont want… :rockon:

H&r Oe

i think thats exactly what i need it says .75 f/r drop…not sure how i looked past H&R :think: …any others?

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101360

i am selling for good price if you need

check pic on bottom

hey im interested…what will you do shipped to 60018…and also what kinda setup did you have with these?..also hows you opinion about ride quality and look for these…drop me an email at BGW17@aol.com in return to this…thanks man Brandon

i used KYB GR2 with these, just moderate stock stuff

i checked on UPS website, shipping will be approximately between 10-15

i can shit it tomorrow if you want
paypal is aerohit@yahoo.com

if thats the case forget it man :run: …j/k ill be giving you a email fri. and send those pics thanks Brandon

i recommend H&R sports

any reason behind that?? :shrug: …and i also dont want to drop it that much i think 1.5 will be the most i go…i dont mind a little wheel gap…just not the rally car look