X

I am tired of being cheap so help me decide what to get!!!!! thanks

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired of being cheap so help me decide what to get!!!!! thanks

I am really tired of riding on stock and those tockios blues....... i have some neuspeed springs 2'' drop so what are the best struts to get? i want a NICE RIDE
    help me out i wanna do this right the first time since i plan on spending some money
    thanks again

oh if u have a brand can u supply a link ebay or whatever

one word: KONI

Comment

second word: YELLOWS

Comment

Third Word: ADJUSTABLES

haha felt like whoring

Comment

Bilstein (if avalible)

Comment

i'll check all of those
            thanks!

anyone selling some or know where i could get those for a good price?

Comment

Fourth Word: Shocks

Comment

5th word :expensive! sorry I'm bored. :p

Comment

Koni yellows with Ground Controls ...or custom rate Ground Controls ...or tokico Illuminas with the GC's or custom rate GC's...

Comment

whats wrong with your tokico blues?

TIEN SS coilovers. http://www.Rev-Auto.com

Comment

Koni Yellow's.

End of thread. They are the last shock you will ever need, just have them revalved by Koni whenever you feel the need.

Comment

tokico hp 230 for all four on ebay. look up karuma racing store on ebay

Comment

ok, ill be like the 1288 to recommend Koni Yellows

Comment

For the price of Koni Yellows you can probably pick up the Omni full coilover setup (when they come out) for a little more, or these www.d2racing.com.tw/absorber-racing.htm I just saw them at sema they are 36 way adjustable. Supposed to sell for $1000. But haven't heard from anyone who has them.

I am still trying to decide what to do next. I currently have GC's with KYB GR2's. Either gonna go with Koni Yellows with my GC's, or the D2 Racing Coilovers or the JIC coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM1nt2B
                              I just saw them at sema they are 36 way adjustable.

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS SHOCKS WITH 36 DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ADJUSTMENT?!?!?!?

Get illuminas and ground controls. same price as just the koni yellows.

either that or omnipower full coilovers from kteller.com for 650. they only list a few applications on the site, but believe me he's got 'em all.

Comment

i should've put this out there.............im looking for something for around 250-350

thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Hondasi88
                                  i wanna do this right the first time since i plan on spending some money
                                  i should've put this out there.............im looking for something for around 250-350

thats it
                                  you're probably gonna spend a little bit more. look into a promotion package to save money.

Comment

Somebody got the tokico package off Ebay with springs and dampers, wasen't much more than $300 I don't think. If you are gonna keep your Neuspeed springs then some Illuminas are in the price range you are looking for. If you want new everything and want to only do it once, you will have so spend more than $300.

Originally posted by Armed Ferret

unless they are adjustable in both compression and rebound and that is the total (18 for each, which is still excessive)

Comment

with koni yellow shocks, what springs do u guys suggest?

Comment

and does anyone know if they sell Koni Reds for G2 integras? i would do that with nuespeed springs. its cheaper, but u cant adjust them.

Comment

looks like i will have the same setup as kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Ferret
                                            Well you don't really know how they are until you try them or know someone who has. I am trying to find out if anyone has ever used them before for their teg or any other vehichle.

On the brochure I picked up at sema is says this info:
                                            * Mono-tube Design
                                            * Optional Spring rates from 3.5K-21K
                                            * Fully rebuildable and servicable in the US
                                            * 36-way adjustable, compression and rebound
                                            * Constructed of high quality rust proof aluminum
                                            * Includes aluminum top mounts or pillowball camber plates (on most applications)
                                            * Strut platform and spring perch adjustable independently to allow for spring preload (on most applications)

Comment

looks like i will have the same setup as kyle
                                              koni reds with nuepseed 2'' springs? dont forget a camber kit. i'd suggest skunk2. but i dont know anywhere that sells koni reds for a G2. i dont even know if Koni makes them.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM1nt2B
                                                Well you don't really know how they are until you try them or know someone who has. I am trying to find out if anyone has ever used them before for their teg or any other vehichle.

On the brochure I picked up at sema is says this info:
                                                * Mono-tube Design
                                                * Optional Spring rates from 3.5K-21K
                                                * Fully rebuildable and servicable in the US
                                                * 36-way adjustable, compression and rebound
                                                * Constructed of high quality rust proof aluminum
                                                * Includes aluminum top mounts or pillowball camber plates (on most applications)
                                                * Strut platform and spring perch adjustable independently to allow for spring preload (on most applications)

um, if they're still in the marketing phase and haven't begun selling them, i bet it'll be hard to find someone who has them.

besides, that setup sounds like it's something you'd use in a racetrack application--might be good for someone like me or schu or duy, but are you planning on keeping your car mostly track-driven with a different car for daily driving?

Comment

It's a dailly driver. They didn't seem that all extreme as like for track use only. But could be wrong. And they said they were out already. I've see sets on ebay for other vehicles for like $1500. The ones for our cars don't have the pillowball camber plates. And didn't ask about the independently adjustable strut platform & spring perch for our cars. But they said they run about $1000. So I assume they are just the entry level line. So I would say they are comparable to the Tein SS's are far as price goes.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X