Can sensatrac struts be used with a 2-2.5 drop coil springs?

Well I just purchased 4 sensatrac struts “dampers” to replace my old ones. I figured after 140,000 it was about time to. Well anyways after I bought them, I looked at lowering the car too while I was at it. I know the kyb and the sensatrac struts are made by monroe, what is the real difference? Are the sensatrac struts too soft? Will the car bounce if I did lower it about 2 inches or so. I want a good ride and not be bouncing down the highway like some idiot. So my question is… Are they good struts for lowering or should I just bring them back and get the kyb?
Thanx for the help
Kevin
Oh by the way I was thinking on getting the APC blue brand coils with I think 2.5 inch drop, another brand I have not read any reviews on. Are they crap?I can get them for 100 dollars and I know they list for 139.
Thanx again

I would guess the sensatracs are too soft, and they also would be likely to blow if run on a lowered car. Esp. if you plan on running a 2.5 inch drop, you should look into some higher quality dampers.

As for the springs, APC in general sucks.however, try to find out the spring rates, and if they are made by someone reputable. Spring rates are useful for guessing at ride and handling quality, and you don’t want the springs sagging.

for coil-overs you can buy the ground-control knock offs on ebay for 60 shipped (i have them and my car handles great) as for struts, it is good that you bought new ones but sensatracs are no good on a drop and as for kyp, well lets say they are bullshit struts. i had them in my previous g2 and i had the misfortune of having to replace them one at a time in a matter of 6 months. go with tokico hps they are better

thanks for the opinions

Yeah that was what I did kinda thought. I only thought about lowering my integra after I bought the sensatrac struts. So I will probably return those and go from there. thanx again for the replies

you interested in some tiens s tech springs for 70+ ship.??..just took them off a little bit to low for me they dropped it 2"f,1.8"r…had them w/ some KYB gr-2 and rode great for the 2 months i had them…but i live near chicago and roads are shitty…sick of doing the slalom around every pothole…and for kybs they ride great i put them back on my stock springs for now and its a great ride :rockon: