squeaking noise while going straight

Please don’t tell me to search because i’ve searched already and can’t find anything about my topic.

My car squeaks when i go straight. The frequency of the squeaking increases as my speed increases. It sounds like a hamster running on a rusty exercise wheel. The noise goes away if it’s raining or the ground is wet.

With my search, i’ve found out that it could be my lower balljoints, power steering, a arm bushings, wheel bearings.

I don’t think it’s the power steering, lower balljoints or a arm bushings because it only happens when i’m going straight. So it’s probably the wheel bearings(?). The onlyt hing is that i thought a shotty wheel bearing would make a howling or grinding noise. Please help!!!

braking doesn’t affect it?

Me too

I am in the same boat as you man I have no idea what that noise is. How many miles do you have on the teg?

rear brakes sticking? happens on the G2 to many I’m told.

Yes, i was thinking that maybe one of my rear calipers was siezed, but i don’t think that’s it. The sound is coming from the front (i think). And braking does not effect it. The some comes either way.

wheel bearing noise would increase with load i.e. turning…hmm… hard to say without hearing it…

o and another thing… rotate your tires… that way you can rule out tires or something on the car