Passenger Side Clicking Noise

Alright it’s been a while now since I replaced my PS axle. After a few months it ran perfectly. Now it starts to make a loud clicking noise everytime I step on the throttle. I’m wondering what it is. I’m starting to think it’s my new axle I just replaced a few months ago. Did anyone else have this problem. Maybe it’s because I lowered it. My autoshop teacher told me that when you lower your car. You push your axle in a little bit and might have to take it to the machine shop to get it tripped like 1/4 to 1/2 an inch. I’m not sure if that’s the main problem but yea i’m in need of help and the clicking noise is starting to annoy me

i dont have much experence on lowered cars… not our model anyways… but i do know on certain american fwd cars when u lower them it causes the cvjoint to run at a diffrent angle than originaly made… causing it to wear quicker

was it clicking only in turns at first?.. because ive never heard of a cvjoint going that quick to where its when u going stright too… and not just turns at first

Sound like lower control arm to me. Jack the car up and use jack stand. Hold the bottom of the tire and keep pushing it in and pulling it out as hard as you can. If it moves, it’s either a bad ball joint or bushing.

some people do blow through reman axles every few months. The length isn’t a problem - the design has play along it’s axis. you get funky wear from running them at more of an angle (which is what happens when you lower).