dropped on stechs but some problem..

just dropped it but the driver’s side seem a lil lower than the passenger…i know it’s not the springs…u guys think its my struts and shocks on the driver side…

frame? tire pressure? uneven pavement?

Do you have pics? how bad is it off…more then likely its the frame…but you would have to post pics

sorry dont have a pix but its not the pavement…its not way off and u can barely tell its uneven unless u really pay attention to it…how can the frame be off?? because the front and back on the passenger side is kinda high…for some reason…oh yea, one more thing, how long should i be drivin the car before the springs settle??

one thing did you make sure the new springs are sitting on the bottom grooves of the strut…or maybe the top base too…i forgot to double check when i did mine and left the front drivers side sittting maybe 1/4" higher cause of that…i just jacked it up took off the tire…compressed the spring and made sure it sat right and that was it… give that a shot …btw my s techs took probably 2 weeks i would say to break in…i didnt drive it much those 2 weeks cause i thought i needed an alignment right after…hope i helped :up:

I tired s techs in my beater da with kyb g2-s and the back wheel gap is big and the front is totally slammed i could not handle the look so i got rid of them,

its probably not sitting rite on the front passenger side cuz the back looks even now but i’ll just check it later when i get my new struts and shocks…thanx for the help guys…