X

front suspension bushings question

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front suspension bushings question

what bushings can cause the tire to wear on the inside?.. its not a alignment problem.. its a bushing failure.. i know there all dead and in need of changing.. but i only got money to change what is bad at the moment.. its just eating the hell out of the tire and i want to atleast stop it from getting worse

I would guess radius rod bushings would be most closely related to toe changes.

Comment

Bad lower balljoints can also lead to excess tire wear, but I agree that the radius rod bushings could be the culprit. Lower control arm inner bushings could also be shot.

Comment

i might just change the radius rod bushings since i got them sittin on the shelf here since i know you need a alignment after and go get that done.. just make sure to get one thats like gaurenteed for like a year.. so if it doesnt fix the problem i can bring it back.. of corse i think they woudl say what the problem is before aligning it.. so that it dont have to come back

Comment

radius rod bushings will affect caster

Comment

I have a set of front lower control arm bushings and radius rod bushings, all from Prothane, they're red in color. I probably won't be using them, if you're interested, shoot me an email at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
            X