front suspension bushings question

what bushings can cause the tire to wear on the inside?.. its not a alignment problem… its a bushing failure… i know there all dead and in need of changing… but i only got money to change what is bad at the moment… its just eating the hell out of the tire and i want to atleast stop it from getting worse

:shrug:

I would guess radius rod bushings would be most closely related to toe changes.

Bad lower balljoints can also lead to excess tire wear, but I agree that the radius rod bushings could be the culprit. Lower control arm inner bushings could also be shot.

i might just change the radius rod bushings since i got them sittin on the shelf here since i know you need a alignment after and go get that done… just make sure to get one thats like gaurenteed for like a year… so if it doesnt fix the problem i can bring it back… of corse i think they woudl say what the problem is before aligning it… so that it dont have to come back

radius rod bushings will affect caster

I have a set of front lower control arm bushings and radius rod bushings, all from Prothane, they’re red in color. I probably won’t be using them, if you’re interested, shoot me an email at visage22@yahoo.com.