Tires

I,m looking to get new tires. I currently have Dunlop sp sport 5000’s in the rear and Nitto 450’s in the front both are sized 195 50 15. The nittos dont grip worth anything and the dunlops wear to fast. I need some good afordable tires and im looking at either the yokohama avs es100 or falken azenis sized 195 55 15. I’ve herd good things about both tires but i think the yokohamas would be better here in Florida where it rains alot. I would like everyones opinion and thoughts on which tires and where to get them. :blah:

thanks
Dan

ES100’s

you can’t really even compare those tires, they are in completely different leagues… apples to oranges my friend…

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=30&announcementid=13

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.