looking to keep front wheels down!

i have a 4 door 1990 ancura integra ls, i race it on a circle dirt track. when i first started racing the car, going into the corners i could not get any traction cause all the wieght would go to the right side as i slid the car into th corner so i put 2 tokico adjustable shocks on the right side that made a huge difference, at least i could hit the gas in the turns and get some traction i also put a strut bar on it that didnt seem to have any effect. so i put 150 pound 1/4 inch plate of steel on the inside of the drivers door another improvment but lost some straight line performance. what i want to know is what would be the next best step in the search for traction? and losing the steel?? any help would be great. thanks, Chad

oh and here are some pics of the car

www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104677&goto=nextoldest

Wow, I didn’t even know people dirt-raced fwd cars…

Anyway, definitely look for a limited-slip differential. Quaife is expensive but very high quality. That would give you a LOT better traction. Also you could try stiffer springs on the outside, and yes… definitely lose the steel. Other than that, I would imagine it’s all up to the tires.

You COULD also try removing the front sway bar. That should reduce understeer, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you do in fact get stiffer springs on the outside.