• Show
Clear All

brake master cylinde

what brake master cylinder which is bigger can we put on a 91 integra

do you have abs?

Comment

no i do not

Comment

hint hint...i just answered your question with mine.

my style of "helping others"--forcing them to think for themselves.

you'll get it. read my post above.

Comment

thanks i will buy the abs one

Comment

for once someone figures it out.

you're a gentleman and a scholar. i don't care what the other people say about you. :p

Comment

ABS one requires modification of the lines to the MC doesn't it? wasen't there an article on that at one point?

Comment

i'm working on something else. more info as it develops.

driftboy....don't make too much haste. i've got my eye on something that should work out splendidly. just gotta wait a couple weeks to get everything together.

Comment

ok hurry cuz i was also thinking of putting a 95 integra brake master cylinder since is bigger just need to get fittings

Comment

well your options are to have an auto parts store custom-flare a brake line for you with a 10mm fitting on one end (proportioning valve side) and a 12mm fitting on the other (master cylinder side).

just because it comes from a 95 integra doesn't mean it's a 1" master cylinder. only the abs models had the 1"....non-abs all have a 15/16" regardless of model year. i also can't vouch for the "bolt-on"ability of a non-DA master.

member turbogeekDA6 may be able to help you with an adapter fitting. ask him about the armed ferret master cylinder fitting special.

Comment

Working...
                    X