Skateboard bushing for Sway Bars......

Well I used to go skating alot with my friend a long time ago, and when i was replacing my half-shaft i realized that my sway bar bushings were all messed up. So i called up my friend that works at a skate shop and had him pick me up some bushings for the trucks. And this morning i pulled my old sway bar bushing off and put the new skateboard bushing on…And WOW they fit perfect, no cutting, no nothin, they just went right on. After i was done i went out on the road and tested it out…Yup made a difference to me feels alot better. SO if you wanna replace those and you dont wanna buy the whole poly. bushing set, go to your local skate shop and pick some up. There are all different kinds, the ones i am using are the set below the hardest one. So you try it out and tell me what you think.

DOH DOH whites may be good, theyre very stiff. i skate a lot as well.

interesting, i’ve thought about how skate bushings are the same size when I upgraded my endlinks last season. Considering they’re only 5 bucks er so, sounds like a find.

If that really works, hella nice find!

Or you could just go buy an energy suspenion or prothane bushing endlink kit… then you get the bushings and hardware.

If my memory serves me right, the founder of Energy Suspensions originally started by making trucks for boards.

And I think the founder of Wings West used to make surf boards.

Sometimes my memory is real fuzzy.

so how are these working out so far? also what do i ask when i goto the store? sorry i do not skate so i dont know what to ask for.

thanks,
Acrid

Just till them you want some stiff truck bushings

yup thats all you have to do…stiff truck bushing and it works…YEAH!!!