quick question. will 13" wheels fit

will 13" wheels fit on the front of our teggy or are the brakes to big. I tryed searching but couldn;t come up with anything. thanks for any help Nick

Won’t fit.

thanks Neil. I didn’t think they would, I kinda remember a similar question a while back but could’t remember the verdict. Thanks again

Actually I seem to remember some Civic HX rims fitting on our tegs. They were super light but I mean looking at my 14" and seeing how close they are to the caliper, I don’t see anything smaller fitting on the front.

So I guess the HX wheels must be 14. What were you trying to do ?

Yes, HX wheels are 14’s. They do not fit w/o modification.

As for 13’s… no way stock honda 13’s are gonna fit.

13s can fit on the rear but wait 14 on front n 13s on rear

that would be too blingin

i remember tryin 13s just to see and well yea

no way

you need to shave a little bit of you brake calipers off if you want HX Rims… i had HX rims, and i said screw shaveing the calipers… the rears fit fine, but the front didnt fit.

anyway, if i may ask, why do you want 13" rims on ur teg?

13"stockers no. However, there are 13 x 7.5 Lenso VDP drag wheels. They have a 25 mm offset. A few autocrossers in DSP run them with no modification necessary.

the reason I asked was because I have two 13" rims I got for free thats been sitting in my garage for quite a a few years now and I was thinking about putting slicks on them. The rims weigh 10lbs on the dot so they are super light. even if they did fit on my car I’m not really sure I can find one that would even fit the rim because they are like 6" wide.