Help Doing My Own Alignment!!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME DO MY OWN ALIGNMENT. MY CAR IS LOWERED ALL THE WAY DOWN ON EBAY COILOVERS AND NO ONE WILL DO MY ALIGNMENT. PLUS I PREFFER TO DO IT MYSELF SO I CAN SET IT TO A SETTING BEST FOR ME. PLEASE SHOW ME STEP BY STEP AND PICTURES WOULD BE GREAT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT THEMSELVES. EMAIL ME @ IRIDEDUMPED@AOL.COM

Oh boy.

Get some lengths of metal tubing. you need to add some mounts so you can bolt them to your car in the same position each time, and make marks so you can run lines down the length of the car. One bar will bolt in front of the front wheels, and one behind the rears. run lines down the car, making sure they are exactly parallel to it’s axis. measure to the front and rear edges of your rim (not tire, without hubcaps if you have them.) You will have to do the calculations on how much of an angle is formed by the difference in lengths from the wire to the rim edges. For camber, you will need to measure from a vertical surface to the top and bottom of the rim, again calculate the angle formed.