Konig Holes Graphite

Hey Bros,
I have a dillema, should i get 16’s or 17’s for my 91…Which one would be more suitable after dropping it…Of course depending upon how many inches I decide…any of you have suggestions?

16’s i think are prefect, 17’s too big.

Ditto – 16’s + 205/45 make it a near perfect match to stock wheel/tire diameter. There’s also enough rubber to help avoid major wheel dings too. :slight_smile:

bah. who needs new wheels?

do what i did. go to wal-mart and get some 14" chrome spinner hubcaps. :up:

:werd: and a big APC sticker for the front window. :giggle:

Depends on what your plans are for the car. Cruising, real slow down the boulevard with the tunes cranked, just looking good - 17"s. Heading to the strip for some 1/4 miles: 16" or less…

i have a set of 17’s with 205/40-17 and they are damn near the same diameter as the stocks, and i have no problem at all running with them at the track

I guess i was thinking more about weight than diameter. Of course, if you get the right tires to match your wheels, you overall diameter should barely increase at all. Some of the lower quality wheels though are not designed for weight reduction, just to look ‘good’. In general, a 15" wheel will weigh less than a 17" (same brand and version). Do 15" ‘Konig Holes’ weigh the same as the 17’s (if they make 17’s)?

Thanks guys, it sounds like 16’s are the pick…Hey, besides it’s $150 cheaper than 17’s…Yes, they make 17’s even 18’s…