Question about the heater box...

Okay, so I had a/c in my car, took it out, got an RS heater control, all the cables and everything to convert to the slide controller. I fried the circuit on the push button controls:shrug: Now I’m taking out the actuators from my blower motor and heater flaps so that I will be able to move them manually with the slide controls… One problem; for the heater flap controls, I took off the actuator and don’t have a stationary place for the control wire to go. Am I missing it’s location? Is there a different setup for the RS non a/c having heater boxes?? Any help would be greatly appreciated:rockon:!!!

If that made any sense.
Basically it’s like a pivot point with a little tab where the “ring side” I guess you could call it of the cable hooks onto. Then when you pull slack from the cable it pivots pulling the “flaps” one way, and when you create slake on the cable it pushes the “flaps” the other way. Does anyone know if there is a pivot piece that is for the slide controls that isn’t on the push button electric controls heater box?