Answer these please lol

ok so i just got back from buying an automatic four door DB1 so ive been :read: but could not find an answer so here it is

1. as i drove the car on the highway i kept it at 55 and it had a real bad stutter

2. slipped a little bit going from 2nd to third.

now i know i need a tranny mount for sure because at idle it shakes like a salt shaker

but my actual question was if i clean the solenoids on the tranny will it make the problem go away??? what do i clean them with?

has anyone used oem fluid with lucas hard shift??? Because i know if the fluid is burnt and brown the tranny is on its way out any helpful insight to this is appreciated thanks

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29&a=13

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Using appropriate subjects helps the search engine function better!. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.