relocating battery to lower frame rail

I recently bought a pc680 oddyssey battery tray. I plan on putting the battery on the frame rail underneath where the battery tray used to be. Obviously the stock positive battery cable won’t reach. I need to extend it so what do I need to purchase to make it fit? Please detail on making the two wires that go to the fuse box and alternator. Sorry for the long post and thx in advance.

Bump

auto parts stores sell generic battery cables of various lengths, just use string and measure it.

Ok will do. Do they sell the positive cable with the wires for the fuse box and alternator?

I’m running one of those generic cables, so I guess it works. There’s one small appendage of positive cable that goes to the fuse box.

password jdm makes a mounting kit basically a battery box or braces to hold it in place jegs also has many too if you have to its not really difficult to make your own cables most auto parts stores sell the cable and the crimp connectors you need to make the connections just dont use cheap or small cable and make sure its rated for high temperatures remember that there is upwards of 200 amps running through those wires and the bigger the cable equals less resistance which means less heat and smaller chance of wire failure. Hope this helps.