Need help bad bogging issue

car is a 93 integra rs with a b18b1 swap 92 gsr trans fully converted to obd1 from all the obd2 stuff well anyways heres my problem… tonight my rear motor mount bolt came out and broke my tps sensor now for a while my harness was not reading a cel for the tps but after it broke the cel came on threw code 7 tps well after i shut the car off and unplugged the tps there was no cel now after this is proceeded to drive home and everything seemed fine i came to a stop light and bam car started to sound like a subie and bogged very hard will not go over 3 k rpm pulled into the local 7 11 checked the §§§§§ cap and everything and it seemed fine got back in and drove it home and it still bogged can anyone point me in the right direction im totally lost here and if its not to much to ask if you guys know what im talking about plez feel free to call me 407 437 6361 names DJ thanks

So from what you said, the bogging started when you were driving with the TPS disconnected?

When you say you can’t go over 3k, do you mean it’s hard to get it past or will it absolutely not rev up past 3k? Are there any other codes?

It sounds like you are in limp mode. Try a known working TPS and see if it solves your problem. If not, borrow someone’s ECU and pop it in to see if that sets you back up.