real insane strating problem

ok car is a 90 db1 w b18a1 w ebay turbo kit. i just dropped in the motor and got everything plug in tryed to give turn it on and it just cranks over. i noticed my fuel pump didnt prime, the check engine light is solid, and the rpm wasnt bouncing like it normaly does when trying to start it.
Checked for spark and theres no spark also.

i replaced the computer w one from our sponser. replaced the main realy with 5 other ones, distributor is new, all fuses checked out good. fuel pump works if connected directly. Ground were all cleaned and made sure they were making contact. Cant pull codes for some weird reason.

Plzz if anyone has any suggestions post

check,and double check all your grounds, the thermostat ones esp. check your alternator fuse as well. make sure your valve cover is grounded properily. and make sure the tranny is grounded as well.

i just put a 97 type r swap in the teg. wen i went to start for the first time it it just cranked. i figuerd out that the pins in my jumper harness were in the wrong places for the crank sensor,cly postion, and cam sensor every thing the ecu uses to deliver fuel to the motor recheck the pins on the harness. hope that helps. if u need pin outs for ecu or the car let me know i got the service many for the da’s.

All grounds have been check by four different peopl more than once.

We tapped on the main relay and the check engine light would blick as i tapped it. all fuses checked again all good.

Checked for power at main relay and only the yellow w white strip i believe had power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7szTB_COxNk

Not my car but basically this is what it does. but this guys distributor was out he had fuel.

As for me i get no fuel or no spark. When my dad was unplugging the ecu i noticed that when the middle plug(black) was disconnected the check engine light would turn off

Wheres all the gurus?

Check or replace your ignition switch, my friend had a simmilar problem on an Accord. Good luck.

teg wont start

its ur ecu usually when that cel stays on its ecu related is it chipped?

Ecu has already been replaced and yes there chipped. purchased the ecu from xenocron so its good

Ok problem solved. If anyone is having the same situation i reccomand that u replace all fuses with new ones espically fuses 18 and 24. Fuse 24 was my problem but wasnt noticeable for the naked eye. I replaced it with a new one and it fired right up. Had the fuse at work and i put it under i magnifying glass thats used to detect cracks in helicopters and airplane parts and u could see that it was split( paper cut small)

next time you check fuses use a test light. would have saved you some trouble.