CV Axle Problems

So I had 2 brand new cv axles in my car. The drivers side boot got torn. So I got one from a guy. But the one I got from him was clickn like a bitch when I turned it to the right. So I replaced it with a reman one from weaver. It stopped the clicking when turning to right. So Now when I turn it to the left(while in gear) I can hear a very little click. It sounds like its comin from under the dash. But the passenger side axle isnt even that old. The previous owneer put it on in like march. The passenger side is from checker I believe. Any ideas?

Oh its from O’Reilly. And I have a stage 3 clutch in the car.

Was the passenger axel new or used when it was replaced? check for play in the intermediate shaft too.

I think it was new. How do I check for play in the intermediate shaft?

For future reference… don not buy used axles from someone… you never know what you’re going to get. And also, never buy remans from your local autoparts store… buy NEW… they are only $10 more.

Plus… most local autoparts store (Kragen, Autozone, Napa) carry a lifetime warranty…

P.S. Did you go back to the guy that sold you a clicking axle and kicked his ass… cuz that’s what he deserved!

Haha nice hybrid. The day he was supposed to put in a different one was the day he went to jail. But yea I should jack some a his shit lol. I got a new cardone axle for the passengers side for 80 bucks. Im na sit it on stock springs on thursday, Ill prolly try puttn it in on friday. Could the stage 3 clutch have an effect on the axle going bad?

I have used nothing less then 6 puck unsprung act, clutch masters and that never accounted for any axel failure.