New clutch installed, now can't shift + more

So after completing my engine swap, I thought I’d take her out for a spin. My new clutch (and lightweight flywheel) seemed great at first, a little tough shifting into first sometimes but I figured it was breaking in. I parked the car (fixed a fuel return line leak) and attempted to go for another spin. Much to my dismay, after starting my car in neutral, I COULD NOT shift into any gear, the car simply would not let me, no matter what I did… I’d try and shift, the RPMS would drop, and it wouldn’t let me go into gear… So I tried starting it in first gear. It started, but the car started moving forwards with my clutch pedal at the floor, WTF. same with all gears…

After messing around with the clutch cable, I thought it was all fixed, went for another spin and all seemed well. Until I parked it and tried again, same problem, I cannot shift.

A couple observations:

• when the front end is jacked up, everything works fine
  • Once i get going (by starting the car in first), the clutch appears to be slipping BAD.
  • Once going, it becomes easier (sometimes) to shift
  • Sometimes everything works normally, and then the next time it doesn't .. WTF

Please help me, I’m very lost on what to do

So sometimes I can force it in gear, it goes in, doesn’t grind, but is EXTREAMLY hard to push it into gear. Usually in 2nd or 3rd (when it’s really hard to get in), when I stomp on it, the clutch just slips…

Someone must know something…please help me

the first thing that comes to my mind would be your clutch cable is stretched out. I would replace it and see what that does and go from there

So it has gotten better, doesn’t slip anymoe, but it still won’t go into gear when the car isn’t moving.

Took it to my mechanic, and he said it could be the flywheel wasn’t machined right… Is the LS flywheel a 2-step? Does this sound right to you guys?