clutch problems?

my 1st gear is startin to be very hard to get into,(when i go to engage it before i even start driving) and 3rd is grinding and very rarely 2nd slighly grinds… is it the clutch and if so how much do you think it would charge to be replaced (clutch price not included). or could it be my trans

I’ve got a really stiff clutch and my clutch cable is being slowly stretched out. I find I have to adjust it every now and then or my gears will grind even with the pedal all the way down.

To adjust it you just turn the little plastic knob where the clutch cable meets the transmission, no tools required.

did u make the adjustment? did that help?

My clutch was showing similar signs before it gave out. Upon taking it apart, one of the springs in the disc was shattered.

Spent about $200 on nkk clutch kit, clutch fluid, release bearing, pilot bearing, etc… and a weekend changing it. Works great now.

$200? and dude y were u buying clutch fluid for a DA?

$120 for the kit wth throw out bearing(but wrong size pilot bearing, lol), $20 for a pilot bearing, $30 for the fluid, $25 to resurface the flywheel, $20 in fast food for a power boost…

Why the fluid… I pulled the axels to inspect them, and because i’m a noob??

i guess you really meant to say transmission fluid. sorry

our cars use a clutch CABLE so no clutch fluid is needed