Trans not mounting to motor

Help me out… ive been working on this car for the past 4 days… and it has beeen hell… so long story short… the 90 DA9 i bought back in feb… was fine… till 3rd started grinding… try to put sychromess in and that kinda worked for about a week then it stoped goin into gear… and would just grind and yell at me… so i bought a new tranny after 6months of no 3rd… and now the tranny wont line up with the motor… can anyone help me out? thanks

Joe

try taking off your intermediate shaft. then slide it on with lots of wiggliing. have a friend hold ithe motor for you. make sure your splines are the same.

the half shaft is off… and im gunna do it again… thanks for some info…

still wont go on… had one of my friends over and tried to wiggle and push… just wont go… waiting on my other friend that has done work on integra before hes gunna come help me out… maybe…

Are you using the correct clutch?
Is the clutch properly aligned?
Have you checked all dowel pins and alignment holes for scratches or maring?

found out i need to get a different clutch plate… the tranny i got was for a 92-93 integra… so it was different than the 90-91… thats why ive has so many problem. and now the tranny is mounted on and bolted up… all im having problems with now is getting the front and rear motor mounts back on… the rear is a bitch