slight bog around 2500 to 3000

i got in a fender bender and it ripped my bumper half way off. i fixed that but since i got into the wreck. the car now bogs a lil . it seems fine when i push the gas but if im just in town cruizin or whatever. and i push the gas just a lil for normal town driving.it will start to accelerate but as it gets to around 3ooo, without pushing the pedal any more or takin my foot off at all, it will go to 3ooo and then the rpms will kinda bog to like 2600 2700 and then start to pick up and once past 3000 ish its fine. if i give it a lil more gas than normal it will rev right past 3000 like normal, no problems. if i give it alot of pedal its fine goes right past 3oo0 range and acellerates good. ive looked at alot of the coneections under the hood and unplugged them and re plugged them back in and it is still got a bog most of the time.anyone have a clue what it could be.thanks. also its a 90 integra ls auto b18a1… also it did not bog at all like this b4 the wreck. in the wreck i was changin lanes and some honda came flyin outta nowhere and i hit the bottom of his drivers doors. the back door caugt my bbumper and pulled it forward and broke the bumper mounts. other than that it wasnt a bad wreck just messed up my bumper. and the bogging now