URGENT LS transmision help needed

Doing my engine swap I’ve come into some difficulties.

First off the tranny is out of my 1990 gs. I’m using it for my b16a (don’t flame me)…

My problem is the new clutch I got, for a 91-91 integra doesn’t fit (I tried 2 of them). Both the tranny and clutch disk has 25 splines. But the difference appears to be in diamater, and/or teath shape (on one of the clutches)… The alignment tool that came with the clutch fit’s in the stock clutch (which I’m replacing) and the two new clutch’s…

My tanny serial is: YS1-1023106.

Please tell me what tranny I have so I can get the matching clutch disk, I’m so confused right now…

Hopes this makes sense

Dan

that tranny was meant for a 92-93 usdm teg. it might even be a short geared ys1… the 90-91 clutch will not fit. you will either have to go out and get the clutch set to fit that tranny or a tranny that fits the clutch kit you have.

alright, so 92-93 tranny…so wierd considering my car was a stock 90 (or so I thought)…so the clutch disk’s are very close then?

i’m not sure what you mean… but the disks are different

or so you thought seems to be the key term there, are you sure the previus owner didnt put a new tranny(92-93) in it

I wasn’t aware of it. But the owner must of, because the 92+ clutch fit… thanks for your help

90-91 integra had either an S1 or the rarer A1. The 92-93 integra’s came with LS(long geared) YS1 and GSR(short geared) YS1.