Gsr?

i bought a 92 gsr with a b17 vtec and ys1 cable tranny. it has all of the gsr badges but me and my friend think it might not be a true gsr from the factory it doesnt have ac or even the button for ac and it has a sun roof. thanks

look at the VIN number. I think (could be mistaken on the JH4 part) it will start with either JH4DB2 or JH4DA9.

DB2 = GS-R

DA9 = Not a GS-R

You could have searched and found this info. Probably faster than it took you to type out the question. Either way, I hope it helps.

maybe they removed the a/c and got a non-a/c climate control? also DB2’s does come with a sunroof… maybe you guys don’t know what a true DB2 is…

oh alright it is a gsr its jh4db2 i just thought a top of the line gsr should have ac tho

That would depend on, like stated before, if someone removed it and got the non-ac controls, which all that could have been would be from a bad blower motor speed switch or, and I’m not totally sure on this, but I’d assume the Canadian models didn’t come with ac, cause I know that some don’t. Does it have the automatic or standard seatbelts?