X

removing AC

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing AC

Has anyone tried removing the ac lines and compressor with the PS still on the engine bay??? I searched but i didnt came up with anything, also how can i take out the whole compressor without removing my PS???

That will be a no go. It's tight enough to do with the power steering off.

Comment

wrong i took ac off with ps still on, its a pain in the ass but u can do it

Comment

Hey leo. Did you removed it under the car or pulling it out upwards??

Comment

i have also took it off with the ps on twice ..do the two top bolts(12mm) on the compression from the top of the car. then do the 2 bottom ones from underneath the car.hen ..goodluck

Comment

I stand corrected. You guys must have some little bitty hands.. ha How did you get the compressor belt off without taking the power steering belt off, cut it?

Comment

Originally posted by acuralover View Post
              do the two top bolts(12mm) on the compression from the top of the car. then do the 2 bottom ones from underneath the car.hen ..goodluck
              yeah thats what i did

Originally posted by ninezeroteg View Post
              I stand corrected. You guys must have some little bitty hands.. ha How did you get the compressor belt off without taking the power steering belt off, cut it?
              i just cut mine

Comment

Originally posted by da9leo View Post
                yeah thats what i did

i just cut mine

i cut mines also ..if he doesnt want the ac dont u think he just cut the belt theres no point to save a 10 dollar belt.

Comment

Working...
                X