90 rs, rear washer reservoir

just as it says, wondering if there is a seperate washer reservoir for the rear window/wiper? or does anyone know the routing of all the washer fluid lines, front and rear?

thanks

Its all from the one tank that is in your engine bay, if you remove the bumper you can see there are 2 motors. Lines from one motor goes to the hood and lines from the other motor goes to the rear…hope that helps

alright cool. it helps just have to figure why it doesnt spray out the back now heh heh. the motor runs but nothing comes out in the back.

mine doesnt spray from the front and i can hear the motor.

My rear squirter hasn’t worked for at least 7 years. Pump runs, but nothing squirts on the rear window. Actually, if I let it run for maybe 10 seconds, it starts dribbling a little. Not worth the trouble of trying to fix, IMHO.

if i was to want to get it all working again anyone know where i can find the hose routing from the reservoir to the rear or anyone have it to post up here?

it passes on the driver side under the carpet and the door sill. mine does the same thing. its the sprayer thats clogged. stick a needle in it and spray it should unclog. although for some reason it clogs up quickly again. i guess you’d have to take it off and unplug the hose to clean it really well.

cool thanks ill probably look at doing that. maybe take it off and use a mild solvent on it briefly to get all the crap out of the nozzle