Super heavy vibrations... Hasport mounts?

whats up guys… i have a 93 integra with a JDM B18c. ever since i got my car it has always had a bit of vibration at idle… so i swaped out the engine and trew NEW AXLEs… NEW HASPORT mount… (not the stiff bussiings… just the regular ones) new front transmission mount from honda… new WHEEL BEARING, NEW UPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS… SO WHAT CAN BE CAUSING THIS VIBRATIONS?.. its ridiculous… and ITS REALLY REALLY BAD>… can something be loose somewhere?.. i have already have tried to tightened the axle nuts to the max and make sure they are on properly… when i rev the engine the whole DASH shakes… even my seat! i can bearly hear the engine with all the vibration going on :frowning: help

so my question is… i know the hasport mounts are a bit stiff… but is this normal for these mounts!?.. like i said… i have the street bushings on the mounts… not the full race stiff ones.

Try to explain the vibration more.

Does it only happen at idle with the car not moving?
What part of the car is vibrating? (dash? steering wheel? entire chassis?)
Does the vibration change if you alter the speed of the vehicle? if so, how?
Does the vibration change if you alter the speed of the engine? if so, how?

Running aftermarket mounts will cause the natural vibration of the engine to be transmitted into the rest of the car. This usually means that your steering wheel and dash will vibrate, shake, chatter…

Axles can only cause vibration when they are spinning. So tightening your axles will do nothing for a vibration occurring at idle while stopped.

well thanks colin… i just figured it out… i swaped the transmission two days ago… and thats when the vibration started to get bad… i looked at every single last bold… except the most obvious one… lol the uper rear mount bracket bolt was completely loose! the bolt was just bearly in their… i feel stupid… lol i am no mechanic, (not yet atleast :slight_smile: ) i do all the work on my car myself… family and friends have always helped too :slight_smile: but this thought me a lesson… its what my grandpa always told me that i never payed attention too… “STICK TO THE BASICS” lol start with the basics… he asked me did you check your rear tranny bracket?’’’ i told him “offcourse i did! i am not a rocky…” i waited till he left and then saw it was loose and i quietly tightened it before anyone else saw lol thanks guys :rockon:

I Have heavy vibrations but I have checked many things like the Alternator (Replaced the brushes, checked belt), Brand new battery, Mounts (Replaced with OEM), Grounds (Checked all and shined all the ends up with my dremel).

My vibrations get gradually worse as I turn more things on like the head lights, Heater etc etc.

For example on idle is smooth but as soon as I put the parking lights the idle drops and there is a slight vibration and when I turn the headlights on the vibrations get worse! Its really bad on when I put it in reverse, my whole dash vibrates. Can anyone please help me???

It’s from all that honda power. :wink:
thats what i keep telling my wife.