Zero Fuel Pressure after driving in hot temp

Having a small fuel issue with my DB2 these past couple of days. It’s been 100degrees here in Dallas for the past week and I believe it is somehow triggering my zero fuel pressure problem. My drive home from work is approximately a 19 mile drive. Which turns out to a 45 minute drive in stop and go traffic.

Since the problem first started 2 weeks ago, I’ve kept a close eye on the problem to see if there were any similar variables and I’ve narrowed it down to the following. The problem ONLY happens when I leave my car in my driveway, which has a slight incline to it, and only if I try to start the car 30 minutes after I turn it off. For example yesterday when I got home at 5:45 I left the car in the driveway and ate supper. Then I went back out at 6:25 and the car wouldn’t start. Knowing that it probably wouldn’t start I left it alone and went back out at 9:30 pm. Still not start…So I pushed it down the driveway onto a fairly flat surface and let the car sit over night. This morning, it fired up with no hesitation.

In case you’re wondering how I know it has no fuel pressure, there is a gauge mounted at the filter.

Any clues ?? Am I loosing pressure somewhere?

MODS, please delete this thread. I found a good thread a few down from mine.