X

question about hose fittings

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about hose fittings

have a 90 integra b18 a1 got 2 lines coming off the bottom of the idle control motor im guessing, back of the plenum. and i dont remember pulling any lines off there and theres no extra hoses. just wondering is it possible that nothing is suppose to be hooked up here?

posting pics in just a few

u mean that the 2 coolant lines that go to ur IACV? that is idle air control valve, its not a motor. i'll post u up a diagram if i can find it

Comment

yes thats what i was meaning (sorry still used to OBD2 GM car haha

these 2 here

i have located and know these 2 though

thanks

Comment

well i know the one on the left (use pic as reference) for sure goes to the tubing/pipe that goes in between the water pump and the thermostat housing. the 2nd goes to that one on the throttle body.

Comment

ok so the left on the IACV goes to the water pump crossover pipe thats behind the block.

then the right line on the IACV is a loop to the TB where my left finger is pointing to in the second picture

Comment

Comment

awesome!

thanks alot man this kid used to own this car had no lines hooked to the IACV lol i have to buy a hose to go from the IACV to the TB looks like all the rest are there just werent hooked in the right places lol

Comment

Originally posted by integranewbie View Post
                awesome!

thanks alot man this kid used to own this car had no lines hooked to the IACV lol i have to buy a hose to go from the IACV to the TB looks like all the rest are there just werent hooked in the right places lol

sounds good man. i must add tho........ if u have to buy lines...... then make sure they are coolant lines, not some lines from like autozone/kragen or whatever that are emissions lines...... cuz they hold up very well with the coolant and stuff. they get brittle, crack, and when they are on there for a while, the threaded parts kinda burn on so u have scrape it off of the tubes/outlets/fittings.

Comment

will do

Comment

Working...
                  X