Two Questions?

1.How much would it be to delete the exhaust resonator? what is the best price
2.(already searched)Whats the Easiest way to remove heat shield from exhaust manifold with all the ac lines blocking bolts?

Thanks

1- go see an exhaust shop no one can give you a price. btw why would you want to remove the resonator? it’ll sound like shit without it.
2- when i removed mine a long time ago i torched it out with an oxygen/acetylene torche. thats for the back side heatshield. for the front its really not that hard. did you even look at it? why do you want to remove it? it’s there for a reason.

I have a borla exhaust on it but it has the stock resonator on it i want to get rid of it

as for the heatshield i have a dc sports header i want to install but my tools ain’t working :frowning:

if you have a borla exhaust system then you don’t have a STOCK resonator , its called a catalytic converter. and its illegal to remove them. as far as the heat shield goes, there are only 4 bolts holding it on and if you can’t get them, then you shouldn’t be working on your car.

:werd:

MugenDB1: for u to not be able to reach it with ur tools says something… GET THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB. do u not have wrenches? if i’m guessing correctly u are only messing with a socket and rachet set.

and curious which dc header are u trying to put on? 4-1 or 4-2-1?

its not the cat i want to get rid off its the resonator after the cat

as for the heatshield i have a bunch of tools but the ac lines are in the way i’ll just rip them all out thanks anyways

i have 4-2-1 header

[QUOTE=MugenDB1;2042025]its not the cat i want to get rid off its the resonator after the cat

as for the heatshield i have a bunch of tools but the ac lines are in the way i’ll just rip them all out thanks anyways

i have 4-2-1 header[/QUOTE]

move ur arms around n stuff. be flexible. also remove the bracket that holds the 2 low side lines from the core support. that’ll give u some room. i dunno how u are having so much trouble on 3 lil 10mm (head) bolts. its not that complicated and u DO NOT have to remove the lines.

you obliviously have no idea what you are doing, so pay someone to do if for you

lol thanks sorry for the trouble guys