Help with Fuel Problem

Alright, so the car was running fine, then it sat for long time outside, everything is in great working condition, except Im having some fuel problems.

The problem seems to be fuel, I am guessing that it was contaminated. I drained the tank, put in some water remover on it, filled it back up with gas. new filter, cleaned th getting fuel out on the Fuel Return Line. Does anybody have any input/help on this? I can only work on this today, and need this car back on the road ASAP.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!

-Sammy

[QUOTE=Sammyloski;2041448]Alright, so the car was running fine, then it sat for long time outside, everything is in great working condition, except Im having some fuel problems.

The problem seems to be fuel, I am guessing that it was contaminated. I drained the tank, put in some water remover on it, filled it back up with gas. new filter, cleaned th getting fuel out on the Fuel Return Line. Does anybody have any input/help on this? I can only work on this today, and need this car back on the road ASAP.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!

-Sammy[/QUOTE]

maybe i’m misreading this… but what exactly is the problem. also make sure on ur spelling cuz its throwing me off. “cleaned th getting fuel out on the fuel return line.”

are u not getting fuel into the motor? or is fuel leaking on the return line or out of it?