Car makes screeching sound when driving

Ok I changed all belts alternater power steering and ac and it steal screethches. I also changes brake pads and timing belt tensioner and belt water pump and still the same noise any help I’ll appresiate it thanks!! The car is 1990 acura integra RS

not easy to know what the sound is if we can’t hear it. are u sure all the belts have the right amount of tension on them? and that u didn’t overtighten any of them by putting lil or no slack on them?

the the squeal stop when you turn your ac off? the pump could be bad

There not over tighten and it like squeeks kinda loud but I had some friends try to hear it while driving and they say you can’t hear it. And I can it seems like it’s coming from behind the dash on driver side…

can you here it when ur driving inside the car and does it stop when your not moving? since you say it on the drivers side it could be your speedo cable making that noise try to type in speedo cable and see what comes up many people have this similar problem and a solution to it. i have it, only when its cold though. if its not the speedo and you think its the belts try picking up some belt dressing at an auto parts store. hope this helps.:auto:

I think that might be it the speedo cable. It only does it sometimes and u only hear it in the inside. I’ll look it up and see if it helps thanks alot for all your support!!!

yeah, one of mine does that when its cold. its the speed cable, acura sells new ones for $35

Thanks for your help I’ll try to repair that see if it solves it?

no prob jus tryin to help