how will a G2 perform without an O2 sensor?

ive got a 91 integra rs with a b18a. i just put a new 4-2-1 header in it yesterday but i ran into a prob while taking off the old manifold. me and a buddy had just finished taking off all of the bolts and the last thing that needed to be removed was the o2 sensor. we were gonna disconnect it from the harness, then unscrew it once the manifold was out. when i was trying to undo the clip for the sensor, i accidentally broke the wire that went to the harness! it broke right at the base of the connector so i cant really try to splice it back together. i still was able to drive the car around with no probs tho. i was just wondering how this would affect drivability over the long term and how i would be able to fix this problem. new o2 sensor? new connector? also, are b18a1’s OBD0 or OBD1?

90-91 are OBD0 and use a one-wire O2 sensor.

thanks i never knew that. so uh…about the sensor situation…i guess its not that big of a deal if the o2 sensor isnt connected?

I don’t know what could happen from driving around without the sensor, but why not just buy a new sensor that has a wire and just replace it? They’re not THAT expensive, and it’ll probably pay for itself with increased gas mileage. Just my .02

It will most like drive, just like crap.

I agree, just get a new one. its well worth the money you will save from in running rich from not having a sensor.

the one wire one is like $20-30 at most parts stores, just buy the universal one and splice, running without an o2 will be ok, but will run kinda shitty and most likely burn more gas

thanks for all the help guys.:werd: