Another broken down TEG! Replaced everything!

I have replaced everything: Distributor, ECU, Fuel filter, fuel pump, starter, battery, timing belt, positive wire and ground wire, Main Fuel Relay, and it still won’t start! The only thing I could think of is maybe a short in the wiring somewhere or maybe the alternator?

The only way it will start is if I hold the gas pedal all the way down and then it barely idles at like the 500RPM mark and then eventually will start to rev up. As soon as I let off the gas it dies again.

Could it possibly be the TPS? Please help me, I don’t know what else it could be, maybe an Ignition Switch? Where is it and how do I know it’s bad? Ive searched but can’t find anything.

seems to get better when I adjusted the valve lash, I after to go get some feeler gauges Im hoping I’ll have it up and running. After I let it cool down and then go to restart it, it starts perfect for 3 seconds and then dies. And then it goes back to the same stuff over and over again.

Mods please delete this thread, I have fixed the problem. The valve clearances were WAY out of spec, they were way to tight. Thank You…SEARCH OWNED ME!