Headgasket maybe ?

Got a 90 Rs…trying to figure out whats going on with it…car ran fine before I decieded to put Turbo kit on the car. When I first picked the car up…I drove the car around my block and notice the temp gauge started to creep up…So I checked the radiator and there was little to no coolant. So filled it up and drove the car for a few miles and seem to fix the problem…Never got over half way hot, fans kicked on and all seemed fine…So I started the turbo install Fri. Instead of using the stock radiator, I swapped out for a civic small radiator. Got everything installled filled with water and coolant…Refill motor with fresh oil. (old oil was really black). Started car and had a small oil leak. The car had a hard starting finally started and noticed that the oil from the leak had a funny look to it…also seemed to be alot of pressure on the radiator hoses. Let the car warm up and Idle and it started to creep towards the halfway section of temp guage…so we shut it down…Took the oil return off and notice again that the oil looked alittle funny or milky…Keep in mind that the car has not been driven since it was N/a…Im thinking Its the headgasket…but would a stuck thermostat cause any problems…Gonna take the head off anyways on Tues but what do yall think…

did you do a leak down and comp test?

Im gonna attempt it tom…Was going to sat but it started raining…Its just botthering the hell out of me cause the oil doesnt look like there is coolant mixed in…Looks like something else…

Milky looking oil is a sign that coolant is in the oil. I don’t think a stuck thermostat will cause the problem. Where is the oil leaking from?

Coming from the oil feed line from the back of the block…But thats the least of my problems right now…just funny how now seems like the gaskets blown and I havnt even driven the car…Oh well…gonna pull apart tom…