need help ac wont turn on !!!!!

ok guys for some reason my ac wont turn on nomore it was working 2 weeks eailier then just wont turn on need help

no leaks ,everything is connected grounded correct , but my ac button wont turn on i think the bulb is busted idk anyone know where i can get a replacement its hot in california thanks

did u check all ur fuses? are u sure that the clutch switch wire is connected in there well? i highly doubt that a non working bulb for the a/c button will not make the whole thing work… unless ur switch is broken. a good idea u can try is sending power straight to the clutch switch while ur car is running. u can use a test light or a power probe. so with the car running, send power to the clutch switch, u should hear it click over… then it should be all good. if that is the case, and it works, that means ur switch is dead. or there is an open somewhere between the switch and that point.

idk i replaced relay nothing n also jumped the compressor nothing also replaced the switch any thing else to look at idk i hate wiring stuff

how about the fuses?

its good but i got a ? there are 3 relays i changed 2 what about the one by itself where is that located they are #9 also what about the #1
http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1993&catcgry3=4DR+GS+LEATHER&catcgry5=A%2FC%2B%2B%2B%2B%2BUNIT&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

#1… i think thats somewhere in the dash. i’d have to look into that one unless u go into the electrical section. probably just search cuz i’m sure fcm has covered it. but #9 is by the passenger side headlight… its against the core support near the battery… its so close to the battery that if ur battery wasn’t held down it could probably bump into it on super hard braking. (that should be a good enough clue for that).

curious… does ur fans work? when u turn on the a/c.