Transmission Bell Housing BOlts

Does anyone happen to know what the size/thread pitch/length are for the bell housing bolts that secure the transmisison to the block? somehow in all the catastrophy of my garage, and such, i’ve misplaced them during the course of this build. any help would be appreciated.

i THINK it’s an m12 1.25 pitch at 45mm length but i’m not sure.

M12x1.25 is correct But I’m not so sure about length, 45mm strikes me as maybe a little short. I don’t remember them all being the exact same length.

Hard to tell, but looks like #35 and #34 in this diagram:

AcuraAutomotiveParts.org Link

See i thought so too. but if i’m reading that right that’s 12x70 meaning 70mm length? that’s quite long. i might just go ahead and try it.

70mm is only 2.75"

45mm would be 1.75" which seems much too small to me.

You figure the metal the bolt runs through on the bell housing is about 1-1.5" thick and then it should thread around an inch or so into the block…

I’m pretty sure its the bigger(70mm) bolts. I just removed a transmission and 2.75" sounds a lot more realistic than 1.75". I’m at work right now, but I can measure the bolts tonight if it would help.

if you can before i leave work today that’d be cool. Otherwise I’m going to go buy one at 2.25, one at 2.5, and one at 2.75 and jsut try em.