VAFC issue

Its hooked up perfect…but for some reason the vtec isnt working…anybody else have this problem…please help me…I hooked up the vtm wire…should i unhook it? when i go to look at the vti it says OFF… i cant get it to turn on…thanx

vti is Vtech input. it won’t turn to “ON” until you rev the engien to the point where the stock ecu sends the afc a signal to turn on VTEC, then it’ll say ON.

it doesnt turn on at all…revved all the way to 8000…im using a b17a ecu…I hope its the h2a on the ecu’s from the site…the wiring color coding from this site was way off…anyway now my car wont start…any idea’s

Sounds like you need to dbl check your wirring…

hmmmm…thanx for the “off” thing on my vtec…now I understand that…ive triplechecked it…is the so problem with obd-I or something?

hrm… no works for obd1 fine… what did you set VTEC at? for monitor. also monitor VTo as well as VTi

do you got any messanger service?

4500 vtec x-over…what do you mean with the monitor?

did u intiizlize the settings before you started the caR?

like the 4 cylider then 6in 6out. then learn the throttle…yes…but i was looking at some stuff later and there was an option to initalize yes/no…I pushed yes…so i guess it restarted it…now my car doesnt start…i redid everything…did i hurt my engine?..oh and do i have to be driving for vtec to engage now? or can i be parked to test it?