X

VAFC issue

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAFC issue

Its hooked up perfect..but for some reason the vtec isnt working..anybody else have this problem..please help me...I hooked up the vtm wire..should i unhook it? when i go to look at the vti it says OFF.. i cant get it to turn on..thanx

vti is Vtech input. it won't turn to "ON" until you rev the engien to the point where the stock ecu sends the afc a signal to turn on VTEC, then it'll say ON.

Comment

it doesnt turn on at all..revved all the way to 8000..im using a b17a ecu..I hope its the h2a on the ecu's from the site..the wiring color coding from this site was way off..anyway now my car wont start..any idea's

Comment

Sounds like you need to dbl check your wirring...

Comment

hmmmm..thanx for the "off" thing on my vtec..now I understand that..ive triplechecked it..is the so problem with obd-I or something?

Comment

hrm.. no works for obd1 fine.. what did you set VTEC at? for monitor. also monitor VTo as well as VTi

Comment

do you got any messanger service?

Comment

4500 vtec x-over...what do you mean with the monitor?

Comment

did u intiizlize the settings before you started the caR?

Comment

like the 4 cylider then 6in 6out. then learn the throttle..yes..but i was looking at some stuff later and there was an option to initalize yes/no..I pushed yes..so i guess it restarted it..now my car doesnt start..i redid everything..did i hurt my engine?....oh and do i have to be driving for vtec to engage now? or can i be parked to test it?
                    Last edited by integra siR2; 31 Dec 2004, 05:47:30.

Comment

Working...
                    X