fried my p61 ecu need ecu whAT COULD WORK

MY ECU IS FRIED IN MY 92 GSR WHAT ECU COULD I USE JUST TO GET AROUND UNTIL I CAN AFFORD A CHIPPED ECU OR THE P61. wOULD A 90-93 DA PR4 NON V TECH WORK.

Whaaaaa?

1. VTECH =

VTEC =

1. You want to use an ECU NOT meant for your car, on your car?

The US Air Force prohibits its members, including me, from using whatever substance you’re obviously on.

And that, my jersey friend, is the answer(s) to your question. :up:

Seven sixteenths of one inch:

That’s the distance you’d have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but come on Boostafedb17, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn’t want a job mixing concrete.

[SIZE=1]This post is an adaptation from an article written by Maddox.[/SIZE]

Bwahahahaha… you guys are mean. Boostfellatio, how do you know your p61 is fried? You can run across one at times on ebay or around here for $200-$300… a good investment.

:rofl:

might want to have a doctor take a look at YOUR ECU.

why is it all the fun members are from jersey? :stuck_out_tongue:

how the hell did you manage to fry an ecu? dont settle for less get the right ecu for your car. another thing… are you angry? or did you forget about caps lock :hmm:

All Import Auto Salvage in Ft. Worth, Texas has one for $330. 817-831-6316

Import Auto Parts in Kansas City, Missouri has one for $300. 800-448-4198

Number One Auto Parts in Cagadas, Puerto Rico has one for $200. 888-744-6800

Not hard to find them, you just need to look. :wink:

Thnx mark… Now I can swim over and get the ECU I always wanted as a little boy.

Make sure to keep the ECU out of the water Maral.

:think: :gay:

I can’t… if man were able to keep shit out of water, Gilligan’s Island would have never been aired.

And all that Atlantis/Little Mermaid junk… :shrug:

Yuri: Get on that child support fucker… your son isn’t gonna feed himself.

maral, when you swim from dirtyass cuba over to PR let me know…they’ve also got a couple things i wanna buy.

just make sure you put enough tires on the bottom side of the car so it floats properly on your way to florida.

:smiley:

maral you arse! my son is still swimming in the pool! whatever i eat he eats the greedy little bastard :nana:

You’re forgetting the OG Stunna from New Orleans.

ahem…did you all not get the memo?

MOVED.jpg

LoL…that was funny…

bwahahaha

I’m driving to New Orleans next week, hmmm…